Advantages Of Being Circumcised
It’s already 2017 and yet male circumcision remains to be one of the hottest male health concerns that are present out there. Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of the penis. Though it is usually done on young boys, today’s time allow adult circumcision for hygienic purposes. This topic is still highly debated due the fact that there’s still no clear evidence whether having circumcised is really a necessity among guys or not. But regardless of what the view is about it, circumcision provides a couple of benefits for guys who got their foreskins removed. And here are some of them.
- Makes The Penis Look Longer And Thicker
- The removal of the foreskin can cause the entire skin of the penis to get stretched, virtually making it look longer. It also promotes better blood flow which can result into having a longer lasting erection. It also makes the penis look more prominent when hard.
- The dark area between the foreskin and the penis is almost always wet and moist due to all the pee, water and cum that may have been excreted by the penis. And moist areas are the favorite reproducing place of bacteria. Not being able to clean the area on a regular basis can result into higher risks of acquiring infections and other sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes and HIV.
- Another is that a circumcised penis is easier to clean and does not require an extra time of attention. Having a fresh feeling around the genital area can cause the guy to be more self confident.
- Partner’s Health
- Undergoing circumcision does not only ensure a guy’s genital hygiene. Believe it or not, studies have shown that having the potentially dirty foreskin removed can lower the risks of the female partner’s chances of acquiring cervical cancer.