Foods That Boost Male Sex Drive
The sexual drive of most men will wane down upon reaching their late 40’s because of their energy and sperm count reduction during this phase. This problem can be fixed in a natural way without consuming erection inducing drugs and this is by eating certain foods that increases libido. This is a more natural approach to fix the lack of sexual drive rather than taking drugs that may cause side effects.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin seeds contain high contents of zinc, which promotes testosterone release. This is noted to be effective for both sexes.
- Water Melon – This fruit promotes the blood flow of the body, thus increasing sexual arousal. This increase in blood flow affects the genitalia, which improves endurance.
- Banana – This fruit is rich in potassium which is needed in muscle endurance and control. It also reduces the risk of cramps during sexual intercourse.
- Clams and oysters – They are high in protein and amino acids that can increase muscle power and durance on consumption resulting to longer lasting sex.
- Truffles – It is a bit expensive, but this mushroom is very effective in enhancing the libido. The zinc it provides is easily absorbed by the body thus stimulating the sexual regions faster.
- Garlic – It may smell unpleasant, but this daily food ingredient is a very effective stimulator for male libido. It has properties that stimulate the nerves, making it sexual acts more pleasurable. It has allicin which is good for blood circulation and for the heart.
- Avocado – The vitamin B6 it contains promote the prolactin in the pituitary gland which induces sexual excitement. It also provides a good energy source for long hours of lovemaking.
- Grape Wine – Grapes are known to be good source of antioxidants and the alcohol releases the mind of inhibitions while relaxing the body.
Stay healthy and happy, for both you and your partner.