Healthy Food Alternatives While Dieting
The process of losing weight is not as easy as it sounds like. You just don’t skip meals and hope to dear God that you get slimmer by tomorrow, you have to follow a strict set of rules and partner it with proper discipline and exercise to get your slim yet healthy body. Unfortunately, shedding off your weight also comes with one heavy consequence. And that is in the form of avoiding some of your favorite foods and opting for healthier choices. How some of the world’s most delicious dishes are also the unhealthy ones. But before you start crying about that, let me show healthier options that are actually as delicious as their unhealthy counterparts. Here is the some of the food that you might have to consider eating while you are on a healthy diet.
- French Fries / Bakes Sweet Potato
- Unfortunately, each regular serving is said to take up at least 600 calories already. Experts gave a much healthier option through baked sweet potatoes. An entire piece only has 105 calories, which still makes it a healthier choice, even if you add some oil and seasoning before baking.
- Soda / Fruit Infused Sparkling Water
- Sodas are notorious for being loaded with tons of sugar that cannot just make you gain weight, but can also introduce you to health problems like type 2 diabetes and dental issues. You have to choose a healthier fizzy drink by turning your eyes towards those real fruits infused sparkling water.
- Granola / Traditional Oatmeal
- Granola has been known as healthy food for years, but recently, new studies showed that it is actually rich in sugar. Skip all that fattening sweets and choose traditional oatmeal instead. Just add your favorite fruits, nuts with a bit of sweetener and enjoy.