Must Try Celebrity Diets
One of the most common misconceptions about celebrities and well known attractive people is that they are biologically perfect. Although some are naturally blessed with attractive genes even before they were born, most celebs are just like us, ordinary people who are trying our hardest to stay fit and look our best for every single occasion as possible. But as avid fans, of course we’ll want to know what kind of stuff are they into and what they did to be so gorgeous and hot like that. So if you are curious what’s the diet of famous names like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Aniston then the answers are right below.
- Kim Kardashian’s Atkins Diet
- One of the most famous personalities who lauded the Atkins diet is no other than reality TV queen herself, Kim Kardashian. During her pregnancy with her second child, Kim became the topic of fat jokes everywhere for gaining a lot of pounds and blowing up. But after trying the Atkins diet, she said she has lost at least 70 pounds. The Atkins diet is a multi-phase low-carb, high protein dietary program.
- Megan Fox & The Five Factor
- The brunette bombshell credits the five factor diet for her rocking body, even after giving birth to baby #3. The five factor diet is a program where one must eat five meals a day consisting of five elements that can be assembled only for five minutes. Aside from that, it must be partnered with a 5x a week exercise and a cheat day to reap some deserving rewards.
- Jennifer Aniston And Her Zone Diet
The award winning A-lister has turned to the Zone diet for her sexy body, even at the sweet age of 47. The Zone diet is a program where a follower must eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, proteins and a bit of natural fats like those that can be from avocados and almonds